- M&A, JVs
- Dispute resolution
- Financial and corporate restructuring
- Private equity
- Corporate compliance & CSR
- Pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy
- National and international contractual relations
- PhD in Microfinance and Microfinancial Institutions, ESADE Barcelona (ongoing)
- Master’s in Legal Research, ESADE
- Master’s in International Law, Magna Cum Laude, Superior Institute of Law and Economy (ISDE)
- Bachelor’s in Law, Magna cum Laude, University of Granada
Alexandru Lazar is a lawyer member of the Barcelona Bar Association and of the Council of the Bars and Law Societies of the European Union. He is Partner at IntLaw, a law firm based in Barcelona (Spain), comprised of top international lawyers, specializing in Business Law and International Law consulting. He has also been selected as academician, member of the Real Academia Española de Jurisprudencia y Legislación.
From March 2009 until September 2013, he served as Associate Lawyer at the international law office Baker & McKenzie, a top company among worldwide law firms. He went on to contribute to a new project with the prestigious Spanish law firm Ramon y Cajal Abogados, as Senior Lawyer. He is also member of the working group that focuses on legislative changes in mortgage executions in the legislative commission of the Barcelona Bar (ICAB).
His legal activity focuses on M&A, Corporate, Contractual, Corporate Compliance, Microfinance, International Trade and Relations, and Commercial Law.
In addition, he was appointed as lecturer at the Law School of Universidad Pompeu Fabra. He was also named Academic Director of the LLM in Compliance by EIS (Economist Innovative School) in collaboration with ISDE (Instituto Superior de Derecho y Económia) and as the Academic Director of the LLM by EIS and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos. He regularly teaches courses organized by the Barcelona Bar (ICAB) for its lawyers.
He holds multiple international awards for his activity as a lawyer and as an academic.