Razvan RuginaAffiliated Expert
- FIDIC Conditions of Contract
- Construction and Procurement Law
- Construction and Infrastructure Dispute Resolution
- International Practice Diploma in Arbitration Law, The University of Law
- Professional Business Counselor Diploma, Washington State University
- Postgraduate Studies in Economics of Entrepreneurial Development, Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- Executive Master’s in Business Administration, CNAM Paris
- Bachelor’s in Law, Lucian Blaga University, Sibiu
Razvan Rugina is a top lawyer and an experienced FIDIC Consultant providing legal advice for Romanian and international construction companies on various matters concerning the application of FIDIC Conditions of Contract (Red Book, Yellow Book, Pink Book, and Silver Book) and public procurement law.
Over the years, he advised and represented international construction companies in complex administrative and commercial litigation, dispute adjudication boards, and arbitral proceedings arisen from or in connection with the designing, building, and commissioning of large infrastructure projects, including motorways, railways, and industrial facilities, in various jurisdictions from Europe, Asia and Middle East.
In addition to being a lawyer, he is a Certified Professional Business Counselor and a Public Procurement Expert, and holds an MBA from CNAM Paris.