Viorel BucurInternational Advisor - Paris
- Organizational Strategic Transformation
- Executive Collective Coaching of Groups and Organizations
- Agile & Lean StartUp Transformation
- Investment Strategy based on Disruptive Strategic Innovation Framework
- Organizational Behavior
- Executive Collective Coaching for Large Organizations, HEC Business School, Paris, France
- Master in Business Administration and Management, University of Lille North of France, Lille, France
- Master in Business Administration and Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania
- Bachelor in Economics, University of Bucharest
- IT & Automation Engineer, Polytechnic University of Bucharest
Viorel Bucur is a Senior Strategy Advisor and Executive Certified Coach for groups and organizations, with more than 10 years of experience in StartUp, Product Management, Collective Learning, Innovation, and Organizational Transformation. He accumulated knowledge and expertise helping organizations evolve and transform in various industries like Oil & Gas, Energy, IT, Television & News, Public Services, NGO, HR, and Marketing.
His academic research focuses on group and organizational human dynamics, organizational systemics, group psychology and sociology, and political campaigns applied psychology.
Since early 2017, he is an Associate at Spectre Intelligence™ & Associates, a Paris based company that focuses on Complex Strategic Transformations, based on the unique methodology and framework of Organizational Spectral Analysis.