Florin GrosuAffiliated Expert
- Strategic Management
- Business Development
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Business Process Engineering
- Change Management
- PhD in Management, Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- MSc in Financial Economics, Gothenburg University
- BSc in Economic Cybernetics and Forecasting, Bucharest University of Economic Studies
Florin Grosu is a catalyst for sustainable growth strategies for startups, with 12+ years of successful experience providing strategic leadership in uniquely entrepreneurial setups. Since 2015, he is the co-founder and COO of Traderion, a tech startup developing a learning and development platform for the financial industry. The platform is now used by some of the largest players in the industry, in US, UK, Switzerland, and Singapore. In Traderion, he is responsible for running the company’s operations, with a focus on coordinating the business development efforts, as well as fundraising.
He has previously developed and worked for startups in technology, education, and consulting, and has been responsible for project design and implementation, as well as coordinating the business development efforts.