Ioana Floru - RotterdamInternational Advisor
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals value chains
- Manufacturing & Operations (Chemicals & Petrochemicals)
- Chemical Process Design & Optimization
- Product management, Strategic Pricing
- Selling and Negotiations
- Key Account management, Channel Management
- MSc in Chemical Engineering, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs en Arts Chimiques et Technologiques, Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse, France (2003)
- Executive MBA Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands (2017)
Ioana Floru is a senior Chemical Industry professional with 14 years of experience in several multinational companies in this sector. With a varied experience in several areas such as polymers (polyethylene and polypropylene), steamcracking and lower olefins, C4/ aromatics technologies, propylene oxide and polyols, Ioana has a deep understanding of the European Chemical landscape.
After a successful career in France as a a Technologist in the field of polymers and then in petrochemicals manufacturing as an Assistant Plant Manager in France, Ioana moved to the Netherlands as a steam cracking specialist. In parallel to completing her MBA, Ioana then switched to the commercial space as Product Manager for a 200+M€ chemicals business being responsible for the strategic pricing and marketing of chemicals products, operational steer and business development.