Bianca IonascuAssociate Partner
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Real Estate Investment and Development
- Integrated Investment Services
- J.D. at the Law University of Iasi & Washington D.C.
- Bachelor’s in Forensic Science and Medicine, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- Business Mastery Diploma, LSS
- Specialized training on public procurement and European Structural Funds
Bianca Ionascu is a seasoned business consultant, with multi-level experience in the real-estate sector and in agriculture. Private advisor and manager with over 16 years of experience in business consultancy and project management, she speaks both English and Italian fluently. Her management experience and communication skills are based on a range of areas, such as: real estate, project management, public procurement, agriculture, vineyards, security systems, renewable energy (wind and solar), etc. She has strong connections among engineers, architects, accountants, auditors, technical specialists, legal assistants, etc.
After graduating the Law University in Iasi – Romania, she was active in many social projects and activities, and was part of several ministries from Prescott, Arizona, where she also lived for few years.