Simion CandreaInternational Advisor - Toronto
areas of expertise
- International Capital Markets
- International Resource Markets
- International Trade and Development
- Master of Science in Applied Economics, Academia Istropolitana Nova, Slovakia
- BSc in Business and Management, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Romania
Simion Candrea is a Toronto-based investment banker, with over a decade of Corporate Finance and M&A experience, within a 15 year-career in Canada and Europe, primarily focused on Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Diversified Industries. During his career, he executed on over $5 billion in M&A and financing transactions for Canadian, US, and international companies. He has a Master’s of Science (Economics) from Academia Istropolitana Nova and a Bachelor of Science in Business and Management from the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University.